Glossary of English 10 Vocabulary 4
Other Decks By This User
- Characterized by stealth; surreptitious;
Expressive of hidden motives or purposes; shifty.
- Performed with a natural, offhand ease.
- An obligation; a duty.
- Impossible to placate or appease
- Not having the qualities associated with active, living organisms.
- One that cannot be corrected or reformed.
- Imposed as an obligation or duty; obligatory.
- Incapable of erring.
- Difficult to fathom or understand; impenetrable.
- Having or showing great emotion or zeal;
extremely hot; glowing
- One who attacks and seeks to overthrow traditional or popular ideas of institutions;
One hwo destroys sacred religious images.
- Warlike in manner or temperament; pugnacious
You must Login or Register to add cards