Glossary of English 10 Vocabulary 2 2
Other Decks By This User
- to represent or imitate in an exaggerated, grotesque manner.
A distortion of parts.
- being of taking a roundabout course
- a merciful, kind, or lenient act
- to feel or express sorrow or pity for; sympathize with
- contented to a fault; self-satisfied and unconcerned
- to entrust
- easy to notice; obvious
- to strengthen or support with more evidence
- courteous respect/yeilding to the wishes of another
- to squeeze or compress
- capable of being believed; plausible
- excessively fat
You must Login or Register to add cards