Glossary of Element Groups
Other Decks By This User
- On the periodic table, what are classified as nonmetals?
- Nonmetals are anything to the right of the stair-step line.
- Noble Gases (VIIIA)
- Helium (He)
- Halogens (VIIA)
- Fluorine (F)
- What are diatomic elements?
- Elements composed of molecules that contain two like atoms.
- Name the Diatomic Elements
- Alkali Metals (IA)
- Hydrogen (H)
- On the periodic table what are the Metalliods?
- Any element that lies on the stair-step line.
- Chalcogens (VIA)
- Oxygen (O)
- On the periodic table, what are classified as metals?
- Metals are to the left of the stair-step line.
- Alkali Earth Metals (IIA)
- Beryllium (Be)
You must Login or Register to add cards