Glossary of Edgar Allan Poe
Other Decks By This User
- a flat bladed garden tool with a pointed blade used for digging and spreading cement.
- a barrel shaped vessel for liquid.
- a recessor a cove in a wall usally used for displays.
- natron; type of salt used in mummyfiction.
- an embankment raised as a fortification or barriar; a wall like ridge.
- a reward; or a punishment
- shackled restrained from movement.
- to move, carry, bring forth.
- utter or proclaim instantly and noisly.
- approach someone, or speak to in a challenging way.
- a person working with brick or stone.
- vocal expression.
- to follow after; to turn out well.
- knee-length coat warn in 18-19 centries.
- a vessel or container with a handle, spout adn hinged lid, used for holding wines.
- a watery discharge from the mocous membranes espessially from the eyes and nose.
- a totaly ignorant person.
- freedom from punishment or loss.
- a cave or underground passage with small rooms for coffins.
- drawing out a breath; drawing a net; drawing a liquid; pulling a load
- an opening ar open space; a mouth; hole a passage.
You must Login or Register to add cards