Glossary of Down by the Bay
Other Decks By This User
- 1.I went back home after school.
2. When will you come back and visit?
3. I hit my back on the table.
- 1. A goose is a bird.
2. A goose will hiss if not happy.
3. Did you see the goose fly away.
- Grow, grow
- 1. What do you grow down by the bay.
2. We grow watermelons down by the bay.
- 1. I went home after school.
2. Who went home today?
3. My home is not far away.
- 1. If I get my homework done, I can
2. What if I forget to call you?
3. If you do I will be sad.
- 1.A llama is white with a long neck.
2. Do llamas wear pajamas?
- 1. The goat ate my coat.
2. Did you ever see a goat rowing a
3. A goat on a float swam in the bay.
- 1. A pig in a wig is funny to see.
2. A baby pig is called a piglet.
3. A pig is pink and likes to sit in
- 1. Did you ever see a dragon pulling a
2. Can dragons really fly?
3. Do dragons live in caves?
- 1. I like to eat candy kisses.
2. Boys do not like to kiss girls.
3. Boys do not like to be kissed by
- Eat, Eats
- 1. Do you like to eat watermelons?
2. What do you like to eat for lunch?
3. I like eating pizza.
- Row, row
- 1. The goat is rowing a boat.
2. A goat rows a boat in the bay.
3. The goat rowed all day.
- Pull, pull
- 1. A dragon pulls a wagon.
2. A dragon is pulling a wagon.
3. A dragon pulled a wagon.
- Comb, comb
- 1. A bear combs his hair.
2. A bear is combing his hair.
3. A bear combed his hair.
4. I use a comb to comb my hair.
- 1.The watermelons grow down by the bay.
2.I fell down because I tripped.
3.I like to go up and down on the
- 1If I do go home what will mother say?
2.Do you have a pig in a wig?
3.We do not want to go down by the bay.
- Fly. fly
- 1.A fly with a tie is funny to look at.
2.I do not like flies buzzing around my classroom.
3.Do you like to fly kites?
4.She flies her kite up into the sky.
- 1. I like to eat watermelon.
2. Where do you grow watermelons.
3. Watermelons have many seeds.
- Wear, wears
- 1.Did you ever see a fly wearing a tie down by the bay.
2. What do you like to wear?
- 1. Where are you going?
2. I do not know where my pet dragon is.
3. I forgot where my homework is.
- 1. Did you ever see a moose kissing a goose.
2. A moose is big and ugly.
3. Did you ever see a moose in the
- 1.Grandma went down by the bay.
2.The bay is where the bear combs his hair.
3.Do you want to go down by the bay?
- 1.A whale swims in the bay.
2.Did you ever see a whale with a polka dot tail?
3.My whale likes to swim in the bay.
- 1.Bears like to eat fish.
2.Bears have cubs.
3.Some bears are black and some are brown.
You must Login or Register to add cards