Glossary of Doubt about the Route
Other Decks By This User
- what is the key thought in this chapter?
- respectful appeal can prevent conflict
- a respectful request you make to others if you want them to consider your thoughts, feelings, or needs when they are making a decision
- the "head" of an appeal
- an "I message"
- the "tail" of an appeal
- a question
- what are the four parts of a STAR appeal?
- when you STOP in a respectful appeal what are you doing?
- stopping yourself from choosing to say or do something that will cause coflict.
- when you THINK in a respectful appeal you, what?
- think about why you want to appeal and about what words to use
- when you APPEAL or ASK in a respectful appeal you, what?
- use "I message" and questions, communicating your appeal in a respectful way.
- when you RESPOND in a respectful appeal you, what?
- be prepared to respond respectfully whether the other person anwsers yes or no.
- you make an appeal in 5 different situations, what are they?
- -when you make an unwise promise
-when you have information that others don't
-when you are wrongly accused
-when there is something you would especially like
-when you think that someone is going to do something hurtful
- a ---------- appeal can
- if you speak
------------, most people will be willing to listen to you.
- don't ------ or ------ when you are wrongly accused
- if you express --------- in a respectful way peaple are more likely to listen to you
- everyone has ----- and
- communicate -----------
respectfully and resist
---------- to ---- or argure when you don't get your way
You must Login or Register to add cards