Glossary of December Words 2002
Other Decks By This User
- What is the colors of Christmas?
- What holiday do we celebrate in December?
- We ring these.
- What season begins December 22?
- If water drips off the roof and freezes you get a what?
- what kind of tree never loses it's neededles?
- Pine tree
- What are little treats baked for Christmas?
- The first day of the New Year is called what?
- New Year's Day
- This plant has green leaves and red berries.
- What is another word for present?
- Colorful balls on the Christmas tree are called?
- A kind of sled.
- What are the deerlike animals called that we see at Christmas time?
- To say words in a musical voice.
- Very sweet little treats sometimes made with chocolate?
- What electrical things do we put on the Christmas tree?
- What do you hang on the tree at Christmas time?
- What is a bright, twinkly object in the sky?
- What is made of wax with a wick?
You must Login or Register to add cards