Glossary of Crimes Against the Person 2
Other Decks By This User
- Date Rape
- sexual assault by someone know to the victim, such as a date or neighbor.
- Statutory Rape
- the act of unlawful sexual intercourse with someone under the age of consent, even if that person is a willing and voluntary participant in the sexual act.
- the act of following or harassing another person, causing hom or her to fear death or injury.
- any intentional, unlawful physical contact inflicted on one person by another without consent.
- Forcible Rape
- unlawful sexual intercourse or when one forces to have sexual intercoruse with another person.
- a desire to harm others or to see others suffer, extreme ill will or spite
- Non Criminal Homicide
- the killing of another person unintentionally and without malice
- 1st Degree Murder
- Murder in the first dergee is planned in advance and done with malice or during the commission of a dangerous felony.
- an international threat, show of force, or movement that causes a resaonable fear of , or an actual physical contact with another person.
- Negligent Homicide
- causing death through negligent behavior
- Felony Murder
- the killing of someone during the commission of certain other dangerous felonies, regardless of intent to kill ( which is usually required for a murder charge.
- the deliberate taking of ones own life
- 2nd Degree Murder
- Murder in the second degree does not require malice or premeditation but is the result of a desire to inflict bodily harm.
- the failure to exercise a reasonable amount of care in either doing or not doing something resulting in harm or injury.
- the killing of one person by another.
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- when unintentional but done during an unlawful act of a lesser nature.
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- when intentional but not premeditated, resulting froom the heat of passion or the diminished mental capacity of the killer
You must Login or Register to add cards