Glossary of Court Cases and rights
Other Decks By This User
- Which case decides that black armbands are not allowed?
- Tiker V. DesMoines
- What was the issue?
- if the mandatory moment of silence was constitutional
- What was the supreme court decision?
- In favor of Jafreebecause there is a freedom from Religion and It fractured the 1st amendment
- Caught smoking in the restroom
- TLO v NJ
- The case for taking out the article of Divorse, sex and booze
- Hazelwood Vs. Kuhlmier
- What was the supreme court decision?`
- Hazelwood because of the publisher itself was indeed the final Editor and caould take out anything objectionable
- The case of the moment of silence with prayer
- Wallace Vs. Jaffree
- Explain this quote IT can hardly be argued that Students and teachers can Shed their constutional rights to freedom of speech and expression at the school house gate students in and out of school are persons under the consttution
- the Students can express their selves withourt getting penalized for it they are represented by the consttution as well
You must Login or Register to add cards