Glossary of Cosmetology - Your Professional Image
Other Decks By This User
- As a cosmetologist your professional image consists of what?
- Outward appearance and Conduct
- The Old English word Hal means what?
- The key to a happy and productive live is what?
- Achieving Balance
- Maintaining cleanliness and healthfulness every day is called what?
- Personal Hygiene
- One of the basics of personal hygiene in what?
- Daily Bathing
- The body's largest organ is what?
- The Skin
- In order to look well groomed at all times, the hair requires what?
- Regular Shampooing
- The foundation of personal grooming includes what?
- Clean and cared for clothing
- When choosing clothes to wear on the job, you must consider what?
- The Dress code of the Salon
- When choosing your own hair style on the job, always consider what?
- Your hair texture and wave pattern
- When applying makeup when going to work it is best to what?
- accentuate your best features
- yes or no; As a beauty professional you are subject to many stresses including 24 hour coverage.
- Establishing a routine for sleep, meals, and other daily requirements is what?
- Helpful in reducing stress
- In order to feel refreshed and eager to face the workdays; it is important to what?
- Renew yourself with relaxation
- Good nutritious food has many effects including this.
- Preventing a variety of illnesses
- Physical exercise has many positive effects on our bodies including this.
- Proper functioning of organs
- Aerobic exercise which improves heart function includes these three things.
- Dancing, Cross country skiing, and walking
- Yes or no - Physical presentation is an important aspect of professional image and includes an optimistic attitude.
- Among the guidelines ofr good posture while standing is to what?
- Keep the neck elongated
- As a cosmetologist spending a great deal of time on your feet, proper foot care will help you what?
- maintain good posture
- To increase good circulation to the feet try this.
- A foot massage
- The science of fitting the job to the person is called what?
- In order to avoid strain on your body when standing for a long time, consider this.
- Placing one foot on a stool
- Among recent ergonomic improvements to the salon workplace are the what?
- Free standing shampoo bowls
- To prevent physical strain, a good practice is to what?
- Swivel the Client's chair
You must Login or Register to add cards