Glossary of Color Theory
Other Decks By This User
- The lights and darks of a color are the __________.
- Blacks, whites ,grays (and sometimes browns) are the __________ colors.
- What do you mix to get a secondary color?
- primary + primary
- What is another name of the intermediate colors?
- What is the name of the second group of colors?
- A color scheme using 3-5 colors adjacent to each other on the color wheel is _______________.
- To make a shade, you add __________ to your color.
- A darkened color is a ________ of that color.
- To make a tint, you add your color to ______________.
- What are the six intermediate colors?
- red-orange, yellow-orange, yellow-green, blue-green, blue-purple, red-purple
- What fits together like a puzzle - each color in a specific place?
- color wheel
- A color scheme using the colors on the right side of the wheel (sun,fire) is _____________.
- A system of using the color wheel to put colors together.
- color schemes
- What are the three secondary colors?
- orange, green and purple
- A color scheme using one color and its values is _________________.
- A color scheme using colors opposite on the color wheel is ______________.
- Red, yellow and blue are the _____________ colors.
- What do you mix to get an intermediate color?
- primary + secondary
- A color scheme using the colors on the left side of the wheel (icy, cold) is ____________.
- What are the third group of colors?
- A lightened color is a ________ of that color.
You must Login or Register to add cards