Glossary of Coag lexicon
Other Decks By This User
- tumor of blood vessels
- soft semisolid mass of coagulum
- large area of skin discoloration due to soft tissue suffusion with blood.
- undissolved material (blood clto)carried in the blood.
- nose bleed
- bleeding in joint space
- swelling in soft tissue due to localized collection of blood in tissue.
- hereditary disorder where clotting is very delayed, hard to stop hemorrhage.
- black feces from digested blood
- excess menstruation
- tiny hemorrhagic spots
- excess bleeding due to abnormal vasculature
- purple/lvid hemorrhagic splotches
- constellation of findings common to several specific disorders.
- capillary dilation formin an angioma
- platelets abnormal, deficient clot retraction; Glanzmann disease
- What is Glanzmann disease?
- Platlet abnormality + weakness
- what is Thrombo-?
- Related to clot
- What is a thrombocyte?
- blood platelet
- what is a thrombus?
- blood clot which forms in and obstructs vessels.
You must Login or Register to add cards