Glossary of Chinese Situational Responses Lesson 11
Other Decks By This User
- You wanted to tell your friend that you are driving home this winter break.
- 今年 寒假我會開車回家。
- You wanted to ask your friend how to get to the airport (Topic-comment).
- You wanted to make a comment that it is both fast and convenient to take an airplane to Taipei.
- You wanted to tell your mom that you will go to China or Taiwan to study Chinese next year.
- You wanted to tell your friend that you will drive and take him to the train station tomorrow.
- You wanted to say that taking the subway is too troublesome, and taking the taxi is too expensive; it is better for you to take the bus.
- 坐地鐵太麻煩, 坐出租汽車太貴, 我還是坐公共汽車吧！
- You wanted to say that it is raining; you had better stay home and listen to music.
- 下雨了,我還是在家聽音樂 吧！
- You wanted to say that you spent a lot of time reviewing lesson 11 last night.
- You wanted to tell your friend how to get to your dorm by saying, “First, you take the blue line subway, then ride the No. 20 bus for 4 stops, and finally walk to my dorm.”
- 你先坐地鐵藍線, 再(然後)坐二十號公共汽車, 坐四站, 最後走路來我的宿舍。
- You wanted to tell your little sister to do her homework first, then watch TV.
- You wanted to say that you read the newspaper every morning.
- You wanted to say that whenever (every time) you drive on the highway, you feel nervous. (use měi… dōu)
- You wanted to wish your friend a happy new year.
You must Login or Register to add cards