Glossary of Chinese Language Learning for Foriegners - Lesson 6
Other Decks By This User
- Nĭ jiào shénme míngzi
- What's your name?
- Wŏ jiào Bĭdé, tā jiào Sūshān
- My name is Peter. She is called Susan.
- Nĭmen hăo! Wŏ jiào Zhāng Fāng, shì lăoshī.
- How do you do! I'm called Peter Fang, a teacher
- Fāng lăoshī, nín hăo!
- How do you do, teacher Fang!
- Bú duì, Fāng shì míng, Zhāng shì xìng.
- That's not right. Fang is my given name. My surname is Zhang.
- Duìbuqì! Zhāng lăoshī, nín hăo!
- I am sorry. Teacher Zhang, how do you do!
- Duìle! Nĭ hĕn cōngming.
- That's right. You are very bright.
- given name
- bright, intelligent
- right, correct
- (particle - end sentence affirmative action complete)
You must Login or Register to add cards