Glossary of Chemistry study
Other Decks By This User
- Deductive Reasoning
- Intends to prove that the conclusion must be true.
- Inductive Reasoning
- Intends to show that the conclusion is probable or most likely.
- Scientific Method
- Inductive approach to discovering information.
1. recognize the problem
4.organize and analyze
- It will not readily react with another chemical.
- the study of all chemicals"all matter".
- Anything that takes up space and has mass.
- The science of obtaining metals from their ores.
- early pharmacy's
- a pseudoscientific " based on theories and methods erroneously regarded as scientific " forerunner of chemistry in medieval times.
- Is the science of making, using, and studying the effects of medicinal drugs.
- Major Branches of chemistry.
You must Login or Register to add cards