Glossary of Chemistry Semester 1 Final
Other Decks By This User
- In which step of the scientific method do you test your hypothesis?
- What is the scientific method used for?
- solving problems
- Usisng the results of an experiment , we form a ___.
- What is the correct order for using the scientific method?
- Identify Problem, research, hypothesis, experiment, analysis, conclusion.
- What is the SI unit for mass?
- What is the SI unit for length?
- What is the SI unit for volume?
- What's the abbreviation for the SI unit for mass?
- What's the abbreviation for the SI unit for length?
- What's the abbreviation for the SI unit for volume?
- Convert 750 m to cm.
- 75,000 cm
- Convert 250 liters to kiloliters.
- 0.250 kL
- Convert 650 dg into grams
- 65 g.
- calculate the density of an object with a mass of 20 g and a volume of 68 mL
- 0.294 g/mL
- calculate the density of an object with a mass of 35g and a volume of 92 cm3.
- 0.38 g/cm3
- How many seconds are in 5 years?
- 1.58 x 10 to the eighth power seconds.
- if there are 2.54 cm in an inch, convert 25 cm to inches.
- 9.84 inches.
- if there are 2.54 cm in an inch, convert 75 m to inches.
- 2,953 in.
- convert 68 mL to kL
- 6.8 x 10 to the negative 5th power kL.
- convert 160 cm to km
- 0.0016 km
- how many minutes are in 120 years?
- 6.3 x 10 to the 7th power minutes.
You must Login or Register to add cards