Glossary of Chemisrty: Pre-Section Quiz Hand-out
Other Decks By This User
- What is a negatively charged paricle called?
- Do elements that have the same # of valence electrons have similar chemical properties?
- Does the Atom have a sharply defined outer boundary?
- What are elements in the periodic table arranged according to?
- their atomic number
- In the periodic table, elements that have similar properties are grouped in vertical columns or horizontal rows?
- vertical columns
- of the elements helium, iron, sulfur, calcium, potassium, which one would react in a way most like sodium?
- which 2 have nearly identical masses? protons/neutrons/electrons
- neutrons and protons
- true or false. Neutral atoms have the equal numbers of protons and electrons.
- is there a limit to the number of electrons that can occupy each energy level surrounding an atom?
- which element is least reactive out of aluminum, magnesium, helium, hydrogen,oxygen?
- hydrogen-1, hydrogen-2, hydrogen-3 are isopopes that have the same # of protons/neutrons/electrons?
You must Login or Register to add cards