Glossary of Cheaper By The Dozen
Other Decks By This User
- How did Mother and Father meet?
- They met in Boston; one of Dad's cousin's introduced them.
- What color hair did all of the children have?
- Dad promised the children there would be no formal teaching during the summer. However, what was the one thing he wanted them to learn informally?
- Morse Code
- What was the job that Lill placed a bid on for only forty-seven cents?
- To paint the fence.
- What did Dad call the summer home?
- The Shoe
- How did Chapter 8 get the title Touch System?
- Dad used a keyboard to teach the children how to type.
- Who was the oldest child?
- What was Father's occupation?
- Motion study
- What was Mother's occupation?
(Besides being a mom)
- What was the questions the children asked when mother told them about flowers and bees?
- Where do babies come from?
- What was the Assembly Call?
- Father blew a whistle and the children lined up in front of him.
- Where did Mother grow up?
- Oakland, California
- Who wrote the book?
- Frank and Ernestine Gilbreth?
- Why did Dad want to videotape the Doctor removing the children's tonsils?
- So he could study the tape and discover a more efficient way to perform the surgery.
- How did the children get the nickname "Orphans in uniform"?
- They were wearing white "dusters" one day when they went to town. People saw them and thought they were "orphans in uniform".
- How many lighthouses did the Gilbreths have at the family summer home?
- Why did the children run through the sprinkler with their new clothes on?
- They hated the clothes.
- When Billy was in the kitchen with the cook, he did something that was dangerous. What was it?
- Billy pushed the cook in the oven.
You must Login or Register to add cards