Glossary of Chapitre 4, 1ere Etape Clothing vocabulary
Other Decks By This User
- What does a woman wear on her legs to keep warm?
- Un calecon
- What does a woman wear on her legs to go to work in?
- Un collant
- What type of shirt do you wear that keeps your neck warm?
- Un col roule
- What type of formal wear does a man wear to work?
- Un costume
- What do you wear to keep your hands warm?
- Des gants
- What do you call a sleeveless clothing item?
- Un gilet
- What type of formal shoe can a woman wear?
- Des hauts talons
- What is this very short dress called?
- Une mini-jupe
- What do you call this item that a woman can wear around her neck?
- Un pendentif
- What does a woman carry that holds personal items?
- Un sac
- What do you call this V neck blouse?
- Un col en V
- What do you call these pants that have a crease?
- A pinces
- What do you call this pattern of large spots?
- A pois
- What do you call this type of shirt that has stripes?
- A rayures
- What do you call this pattern that originates from Scotland?
- What do you call this thick material that scratches?
- En laine
- What do you call this material that is very soft; created by worms.
- En soie
- What do you call this tight fitting style?
- Forme tunique
You must Login or Register to add cards