Glossary of Career Recruiter Force
Other Decks By This User
- The CRF is described as a cadre of exceptional recruitng managers. Which of the following statements best describes the purpose of this cadre?
1.) To provide technical expertise to newly assigned recruiters
2.) To provide consistency and
- 2.) To provide consistency and leadership to the recruiting effort
- The CRF community should make up what specific % of the recruiting strength?
- 3.) 25%
- The CRF selection board meets at which of the following times?
1.) Jan and Jul of each year
2.) Feb and Nov each year
3.) Mar, Jul and Nov each year
- 3.) March, July, and Nov each year
- As a CRF member, your tasks actually can be narrowed down to which of the following responsibilities?
1.) Marketing, sales, and management
2.) Prospecting, sales, processing
3.) Leadership, Training and managing
- 3.) Leadership, training, and managing
- Motivational techniques include which of the following methods?
1.) Hammer, carrot, and internal
2.) Hammer, PMA, and rewards
3.) Rewards, discipline, and power
- 1.) Hammer, carrot, and internal
- The zone members are constantly testing the ZS. They squabble between themselves and sometimes the ZS's authority?
The zone is operating efficiently as a team. They can take care of bus
- 2.) Storming
- Zone members seem uncertain and full of questions. They appear to be checking out the ZS as well as each other.
Production has started to decline and many zone members express discontent wit
- 1.) Forming
- Required training topics should be delivered at which of the following times?
1.) In the month listed only
2.) Before or during the month listed only
3.) During the month listed or 1 month before or after only
- 3.) During the month listed or 1 month before or after only
- Topics listed with an asterisk in the command training plan may be delivered by which of the following means?
1.) POD notes only
2.) Formal or OJT only
3.) Formal or informal training
- 3.) Formal or informal training
- Production recruiters should complete the NRS indoctrination within what maximum period of time after reporting to the NRD?
1.) 10 days
2.) 30 days
3.) 90 days
All RQS modules must be completed in what maximum period
- 2.) 30 days
1.) 180 days
- Select the basic componets of a learning objective?
1.) Behavior, condition, and standard
2.) Condition, accuracy, and Time
3.) Time, standard, and method
In the guided discussion teaching method, the instructior should fill whi
- 1.) Behavior, condition, and standard
- The conclusion of a lesson plan should include which of the following elements?
1.) Summary and closure only
2.) Summary, closure, and readiness
3.) Summary, remotivation, and closure
When delivering a lesson plan you should use
- 3.) Summary, remotivation, and closure
- What is PMA? By the end of this lesson we'll not only know the answer but have some as well.
How would you evaluate a new itinerary Dustin?
- 1.) Rhetorical
- Candidates must have served in their district for what minimum period of time to be considered for a REIP advancement?
1.) 12 Months
2.) 15 months
3.) 24 months
The sum of meritorious and production advancements under the
- 2.) 15 months
- Specific practices that constitute fraternaization in the recruiting environment are explained in which of the following directives?
1.) COMNAVCRUITCOMINST 1300.2
2.) COMNAVCRUITCOMINST 5400.1
3.) COMNAVCRUITCOMINST 5370.1
- 3.) COMNAVCRUITCOMINST 5370.1
You must Login or Register to add cards