Glossary of CH 7 Joints (CN)
Other Decks By This User
- name the structural classifications of joints
- name the functional classifications of joints
- __________ cartilage, which covers the end of each bone
- Articular (hyaline)
- A ___________membrane, which surrounds the synovial cavity. Its _______ connective tissues secrets a lubricating ________ fluid into the __________ cavity.
- A ___________ capsule outside the the synovial membrane, which surrounds the joint.
- A synarthrosis joint permits ____ movement.
- An ampithiarthrosis joint permits ________ ____________ movement
- only slight
- A diarthrosis is a __________ __________ joint.
- freely movable
- Name two types of joints where no join cavity is present
- Fibrous & Cartialginou
- A diarthrosis joint allow little or no movement. TRUE OR FALSE
You must Login or Register to add cards