Glossary of CHD
Other Decks By This User
- How common is CHD?
- 16% of all immune HA's; not so very common
- What are 2 forms of CHD?
- Acute or chronic
- What Ab class causes CHD?
- Which type of CHD is better?
- What are 3 causes of Acute CHD?
- 1. Lymphoprolif disorders
2. Mcoplasma pneumonia
3. Infectious mono
- in whom is CHRONIC CHD commonly seen?
- Elderly, during cold weather
- What are the DAT results for CHD?
- Reacts only with Complement, so:
Poly = 2-3+
Mono = 0
C3 = 2-3+
Ctrl = 0
- What are the IAT reactions seen in CHD?
- IS = 4+
37 = 3+
- What is the most common SPECIFICITY of the antibody causing CHD?
- When the occasional anti-i is seen causing CHD, why is it?
- Infectious mono
- What are the typical symptoms of CHD?
- -Mild chronic anemia
- When is episodic hemolysis seen in CHD?
- Upon cold exposure
- Is CHD treatable?
- Not really; just stay warm.
You must Login or Register to add cards