Glossary of Bubbles, The Happy Pan
Other Decks By This User
- Room, room
- The puppy ran into the room.
How many rooms are in the house?
- I have no bubbles in my pan but I do have bubbles in my room.
Tim has no cake to eat.
- Saw, saw
- Tim sees a puppy in the basket.
Tim saw the puppy run into the room.
- Puppy, puppy
- The puppy ran to the table and jumped up.
The puppy jumped up on Tim.
- The boy ran. The girl ran.
The boy and girl ran with the pan.
- You have a blue room but my room is yellow.
- The pan is not happy. The pan wants a plant.
When the pan got a plant it was happy.
- Table, table
- Tim ran to the table with the bubbles.
The puppy ran to the table with the cake.
- Plant, plant
- The pan wanted to get a plant.
The boy wants to plant the seed.
The boy is planting the seed.
The boy planted the seed.
The seed becomes a plant.
- Pan, pan
- The boy ran with the pan.
The girl ran with the pan.
The pans had bubbles.
- Do you like my blue room?
What do you want to play?
I have to do my homework.
We have alot to do today.
- Tim has bubbles in a pan.
Tim has no cake.
Tim got a funny puppy.
- Bubble, bubble
- The bubbles are in the pan.
Tim saw the bubbles fly to the table.
Tim saw the bubbles fly in the room.
- Cake is not good for a happy pan.
A plant is good for a happy pan!
You must Login or Register to add cards