Glossary of Books of Hebrew Bible
Other Decks By This User
- There are how many books in the Hebrew Bible
- What are the three divisions
- 1. Torah
- Define Canon
- corpus books of the Bible,
- The Torah is aka as _______
- Books of Moses
- What 5 books make up the Torah
- What is the third book of the Hebrew Bible
- What is the 1st book of the OT
- What is the 4th book and which book comes after the 4th
- What is the 2nd book of the OT
- How many books make up the Prophets
- What are the 4 books of the Former Prophets?
Kings, (which includes 1and 2 Samuel, 1 and 2 Kings)
- What is the 6th book of the O.T?
- What is the 7th book and which book comes after it
- which books are included the book of Kings?
- 1 & 2 Samuel
1 & 2nd Kings
- List the books of the Latter Prophets in order
12 minor prophets
- List the 12 Minor Prophets
- Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi
- Which section is the Writings of the O.T.
- What are the 11 books in the Writings?
- Psalms, Proverbs, Job,
Song of Songs (or Canticles),
Qoheleth (or Ecclesiastes),
Esther, Daniel, Ezra-Nehemiah (as one book),
Chronicles (1 and 2 Chronicles as one book).
- What is the difference between the protestant OT and the Hebrew Bible?
- they are the same
except arranged differently
- What is the Pentauteuch
- first 5 books of the O.T.
- ISHMAEL'S MOTHER
- WHO IS HAGAR?
- WHO WAS SARAH'S MAID
- WHICH CHILD DID HAGAR BEAR TO ABRAHAM?
- WHO IS KETURAH
- ABRAHAM'S CONCUBINE
- THROUGH WHICH WOMAN WAS ABRAHAM THE FATHER OF MANY NATIONS?
- WHO WAS ESAU
- jACOB'S TWIN BROTHER
- WHICH ONE WAS THE OPPRESSOR
- HAGAR WAS THE OPPRESSED - TRUE OR FALSE
- WHAT DOES THE NAME ESAU MEAN?
- WHO WERE THE TWIN BROTHERS BORNE TO REBEKAH BY ISAAC?
- ESAU AND JACOB
- WHO WAS ZILPAH
- LEAH'S MAIDSERVANT
& JACOB'S CONCUBINE
- WHO WAS BILHAH
- RACHEL'S MAID & JACOBS
- WHO WAS ASENATH
- DAUGHTER OF PRIEST OF ON
PHAROH GAVE HER TO JOSEPH
- WHO WAS EPHRAIM
- SON OF JOSEPH & ASENATH
- WHO WAS MANESSEH?
- JOSEPH'S FIRST BORN SON
- WHO WAS MANESSEH'S AND EPHRAIM'S MOTHER AND FATHER
- ASENATH AND JOSEPH
- WHAT IS SIGNIFICANT ABOUT CIRCUMCISION IN GENESIS?
- SIGN OF THE COVENANT
ANALOGOUS TO THE RAINBOW
- JOSEPH = EPHRAIM & MANNASEH
AND IS A METAPHORE FOR WHICH
- NORTHERN KINGDOM
- JUDAH IS WHOSE SON?
- WHICH KINGDOM IS JUDAH A METAPHORE?
- SOUTHERN KINGDOM
You must Login or Register to add cards