Glossary of Black Beauty
Other Decks By This User
- When the fire started, what did James do?
- He acted very quickly
- What did Black Beauty's mother tell him to never forget?
- To carry his head high and never forget his good name
- How did Black Beauty feel about his home at Squire Gordon's farm?
- He was treated very well
- Who was the barn master?
- What was the story "Birtwick Park" mainly about?
- Getting use to a new home
- What was the story "My First Home" mainly about?
- A young horse growing up
- Who did Black Beauty pull the wagon/cart with?
- Who was Darkie's mother
- Why did a lot of people come to see Black Beauty?
- Because he was very sick
- What was Black Beauty's first name?
- Who did Black Beauty belong to: Mrs. Gordon or John?
- Mrs. Gordon
- Why was Black Beauty sent to another farm?
- So he would get use to loud noises
- What season did Black Beauty go to Squire Gordon's farm?
- What did Black Beauty look like?
- He had a star on his head
- What was the story "The Fire" mainly about?
- A few dangerous happenings
- What did Black Beauty miss most of all?
- His freedom
- What time was it when John and Black Beauty got to the doctor's house?
- 3 a.m.
- Why did Ginger like to bite people?
- She was not treated well in the past
- Why did Black Beauty stop before crossing the bridge?
- Because he knew that it was dangerous
- Who did Black Beauty bring the doctor to see?
- Mrs. Gordon
- Why did the horses have to go to another farm?
- Because the Gordon's had to move to a warmer climate
- What was the story "The Doctor" mainly about?
- Black Beauty's love for the Gordon's