Glossary of Biology - Cell Membrane Structure
Other Decks By This User
- Name the 3 jobs of the cell membrane.
- 1). Identify
- Is the phospholipid bi-layer hydrophilic or hydrophobic???
- Hydrophilic (Likes water)
- What are glycoproteins connected to???
- What are glycolipids connected to???
- What do glycoproteins and glycolipids do???
- They are "markers." Help in IDENTIFYING.
- What do Channel Proteins do???
- They help in REGULATING what goes in + out.
- What is another name for Receptor Proteins???
- Cell Surface Receptors
- What do the receptor proteins do???
- They COMMUNICATE 2 the cell about what's happening in the outside environment or what is needed.
- What is Viscosity???
- Level of rigidness
- What effects Viscosity???
You must Login or Register to add cards