Glossary of BioPsych Ch 5 10 11
Created by brianna2webb
- When do cells begin to migrate?
- About 7 wks after conception
- What does organization of the ventral neural tube appear to be under the control of?
- What do the proteins known as sonic hedgehog seem to control?
- Differentiation of the dorsal neural tube into systems occurs in response to what?
- BMP, the inducing agent that was involved with the earlier differentiation of the ectoderm
- What is responsible for the development of the substantia nigra?
- Ventral sonic hedgehog is responsible for the development of what?
- What does the anterior pituitary gland increase secretion of on the first day of menstruation? What effect does this have on the ovaries?
- When is the secretion of FSH increased, which leads to the ovaries developing follicles or ovum?
- Breast feeding has what effect on GnRH?
- What suppresses GnRH, interfering with the pulse of LH associated with follicle growth and ovulation?
- Myoclonia is sometimes accompanied by what?
- A visual image in NREM occasionally accompanies what?
- About when do nightmares begin?
- Ages 3 and 4 mark the beginning of what activity?
You must Login or Register to add cards