Glossary of Big and Little Unit 4 Part 1
Other Decks By This User
- Mouse gives Elephant a big red apple.
- Mouse ran to the lake.
- Elephant has soe little apples.
Mouse has a big red apple.
- Mouse ran to the lake with Elephant.
- Mouse comes to the lake with Elephant.
- " I want to eat my big red apple>"
- Mouse wants to eat the big apple.
Elephant wants to eat little apples.
Mouse and Elephant want to go to the lake to eat.
- Elephant gives Mouse some little apples.
Mouse gives Elephant a little hat.
Mouse said, "Give me my kite Bat.
" I will give you the kite if you come into the cave."
- Elephant likes to go to the lake to eat.
Mouse eats the little apples at the lake.
- Elephant likes to go to the lake to eat apples.
Mouse and Elephant like to play with the blue and yellow kite.
- The apple is red.
- I nap in a bed.
- I led the class down the hall.
- We fed the dogs and cats.
- Ned is a good boy.
- We like to eat meat.
- I will get a treat if I do good work.
- Mouse has a neat little house.
- I can beat the rugs to get them clean.
- Ms. Goldman says to stay in your seat.
You must Login or Register to add cards