Glossary of Bible Verses 2
Other Decks By This User
- 1 Peter 2:24
- 24Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
- John 15:7
- 7If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
- Galations 3:13
- 13Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
- Psalm 119:11
- 11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
- John 1:12
- 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
- Jeremiah 33:3
- 3Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
- Revelation 3:20
- 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13
- 13There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
- 1 John 1:9
- 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- Philippians 4:13
- 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
- John 16:24
- 24Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
- James 1:5
- 5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
- 2 Timothy 2:15
- 15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- Jeremiah 32:27
- Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
- Proverbs 3:5,6
- Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- Hebrews 4:12
- 12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
- 1 John 5:11,12
- 11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
- Matthew 6:33
- 3But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- Colossians 3:23
- 23And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
- 2 Corinthians 9:7,8
- Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. 8And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
- Psalm 32:8
- 8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
- Ephesians 2:8,9
- 8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast.
- Romans 6:23
- 23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Romans 3:23
- 23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
You must Login or Register to add cards