Glossary of Bible Memory Verses for Ch. Heuer's Class
Other Decks By This User
- 1 John 5:11 -12
- 11And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
- John 16:24
- 24Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13
- 13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
- 1 John 1:9
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
- Proverbs 3:5-6
- 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Joshua 1:8
- 8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
- Joshua 1:9
- 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
- 2 Corinthians 5:17
- 17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
- Matthew 6:33
- 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
- John 3:16-18
- 16“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
- Philippians 4:6-7
- 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Matthew 6:9-13
- “This, then, is how you should pray:
“ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, 10your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. 11Give us today our daily bread. 12Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one’
- Matthew 7:7
- “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
- John 3:16
- For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- Ephesians 2:8–10
- 8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith–and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God– 9not by works, so that no one can boast. 10For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
You must Login or Register to add cards