Glossary of Beethoven Lives Upstairs
Other Decks By This User
- What health problem did Mr. Beethoven have?
- He was deaf.
- What kind of job did CHristoph's father have?
- He was a doctor.
- Did Beethoven write his Ninth Symphony before or after he lost his hearing?
- What did Christoph's father design that Christoph gave to Mr. Beethoven?
- A hearing aid
- What instruments did Beethoven's father teach him to play?
- The piano and the violin
- What did Mr. Beethoven give to Christoph?
- Concert tickets
- What piece of music was Mr. Beethoven writing when he was living with Christoph?
- His Ninth Symphony
- Why did Mr. Beethoven come to live with Christoph and his family?
- Christoph's father died, leaving them poor and in need of the money that renting the room would bring in.
- Can you explain Mr. Beethoven's type of deafness?
- He heard "white noise".
- What did Mr. Beethoven's deafness do to his personality?
- It made him moody and irritable.
- Where was Beethoven born?
- Bonn, Germany
- In what city does the movie take place?
- What was the name of the young boy that Mr. Beethoven came to live with?
You must Login or Register to add cards