Glossary of Banderas
Other Decks By This User
- Barbecued Salmon
- 9-10 oz Sterling Salmon filet marinated in COHO marinade and grilled medium to rare.
Marinade includes Tamari Soy Sauce, garlic, sugar, and olive oil.
Side of rice and cucumber salad
- Vegetable Platter
- Fresh Vegetable varies by season. Always includes grilled artichoke as one of the vegetables
- Roast Prime Rib
- 12 oz cut USDA certified prime beef seasoned with salt and pepper.
Comes with a side of Aus Jus
- Sliced leg of lamb
- Leg of lamb marinated with
Served Medium rare-medium topped with Red chili sauce
Side of Escabache or Mexican cucumber salad.
- Simple grilled fish
(Name of Fish)
- Varies by season. Filleted brushed with butter, and dusted with cajun seasoning.
Side of rice Escabache or cucumber salad
- Filet Mignon
- 10 ounces of Angus beef, grilled with butter to guest's preference.
Side of Mash.
Medium and above come in 2 medallions
- Chicken and Rib Combo
- Two pieces of chicken and two beef back ribs.
Served with cornbread, and mash
- Beef Back Ribs
- Slow cooked fall of the bone beef back ribs.
Served with mash and roasted peanut coleslaw
- Roasted Chicked
- Rotisserie chicken. Marinated for 36 hours.
Breast Thigh and leg over tortilla sauce and rice (seasonal) with thick cut tomatoes
- Rotisserie Pork Chop
- 14-16 oz. Topped with Apricot glaze.
Served with cornbread stuffing and wilted spinach
- Bangers and Mash
- Grilled italian and chicked sausage.
Served with mash, wilted spinach and spicy brown mustard
- Spinach and chicked enchilada
- Spinach, Chicken and cheese enchilada
Served over 90 degree rice, and cucumber salad
Topped with chilie and tortilla sauce
- Steak and enchilada
- 8oz center cut filet served with one enchilada
You must Login or Register to add cards