Glossary of Badger Nfld, water
Other Decks By This User
- when you --------- a person, feeling or situation, you consider them and make a judgement about them.
- - a strong wall built across a river to stop the water and make a lake
- to destroy completely or cause great damage to (esp. a place), or to cause emotional suffering or pain to (a person)
- to come out of a container or a place because it is too full
- If something --------- somewhere it moves slowly so that you hardly notice it.
- let go, allow (water) to go into the river
- release let go,
- to release something means to make it available
- to look at or examine something carefully
- If something is unpleasant, it gives you bad feelings, for example by making u feel upset or uncomfortable.
- displaced families
- families who have been forced to leave their homes. Refugees are --------- people
- If an illness or disaster ---------, it suddenly happens.
- to lead
- If something ----------- you to do something, it influences or affects you so that you do that thing.
- go down or back
- to make something dirty or poisonous
- cut off
- be forced to leave your home temporarily
- run away
- very cold
- to make something smaller
- difficult , upsetting
- break into smaller pieces
- under water
- to combine
- to join two things together
- to consider
- to think about
You must Login or Register to add cards