Glossary of BUPERS 1326.4D
Other Decks By This User
- What is BUPERSINST 1326.4d
- Who administers CEFIP?
- Chief of Naval Personnel
- A non-crewmember who is under DIFTEM orders is required to fly how many hours per month?
- 4 hours per month / HDIP
- Do all Naval Aircrewmen receive flight pay?
- What NECs can be awarded Aircrew?
- 78XX, 82XX, 94XX and 8401
- Career enlisted flyers earn months of operational flying credit while under what type of orders?
- Flight orders issued for flight-related billets that do not require frequent and regular flying are classified as what?
- Who is CEFIP payed to?
- Career Enlisted Flyers
- Can career enlisted flyers receive CEFIP while assigned to DIFDEN orders?
- Yes. Until an MOF gate is missed.
- Career enlisted flyers who are medically incapacitated will be considered qualified for aviation service until disqualified on the first day following a period of _____ that commences on date of initial incapacitation.
- 365 days
- An enlisted member may not be paid continous CEFIP after completion of __ YAS.
- 25 years
- Career crewmembers with more than 25 YAS shall receive __________, each month in which operational flying under competent DIFCREW orders is performed.
- Conditional CEFIP
- How long do personnel in DIFCREW orders have to qualify in their NEC once reporting on board?
- 18 months
- Can an AW member permanently revoked, voluntarily or in-voluntarily, remain in the AW rating?
- No. They must immediately request a new rate.
- When shall a summary of total flight time be made to the individual's 1070/613?
- Annually and upon detatchment
- CEFIP is paid in increments of ______.
- YAS gates
- Crewmember HDIP is paid by _____.
- Non-crewmember HDIP is a flat _____ for all paygrades.
- Members receiving CEFIP are prohibited from receiving special pay for any HDIP during the same period of service. Types of HDIP include what?
- Crewmember flight pay
Flight deck duty pay
Toxic fuels, propellants and chemical munitions exposure pay
- A member disqualified for any academic portion of an aircrew training pipeline or lack of operational qualifications shall not be reinstatement-eligible for a minimum of ________.
- 2 years
- Enlisted crewmembers under DIFCREW orders shall be accorded at least ____ advance notification prior to being involuntarily removed from flying duty through no fault or action of their own.
- 120 days
You must Login or Register to add cards