Glossary of BUPERSINST 1430.16
Other Decks By This User
- BUPERSINST 1430.16
- Advancement Manual for the Advancement of Enlisted Personnel of the US Navy and US Naval Reserve.
- How are personnel in paygrades E1 and E2 advanced?
- Personnel meeting minimum TIR requirements will be advanced automatically, without local action.
- What does FMS standard for?
- Final Multiple Score
- What is the FMs based on?
- knowledge, performance, experience factors and considers the "whole person" in its selection criteria.
- What is the FMS comprised of for E7?
- examination score and performance evaluations.
- What is the FMS comprised of for E4 through E6?
- examination score, performance evaluations, service in paygrade,awards, and previous examination performance.
- How are E7 candidates designated SBE?
- by competing in a Navy-wide advancement examination and meeting final multiple requirements in their rate.
- How are E8 and E9 candidates desginated SBE?
- on the basis of thier CO/OIC reccommendation.
- Who is responsible for the convening of selection boards?
- When do special enlisted selection boards, both active and reserve, convene?
- Approximately 9 months after the convening date of the respective board (BUPERSINST 1401.2)
- What do E6 personnel have to do to qaulify for LDO?
- pass the E7 exam
- How many programs are there that do not require the exam?
- What does BUPERSINST 1430.17 govern?
- CAP program
- What governs the AAP program?
- MILPERSMAN 1430-010
- What does MILPERSMAN 1160-090 govern?
- What MILPERSMAN governs AEF/ATF program?
- MILPERSMAN 1510-030
- What does MILPERSMAN 1440-010 govern?
- Change in rate/rating
- What does OPNAVINST 1700.11 govern?
- EROY and ERROY programs
You must Login or Register to add cards