Glossary of BUMEDINST 6224.8 Tuberculosis control
Other Decks By This User
- An infected person has a __% lifetime chance of developing TB
- All personnel entering periods of duty > ____ must have a result of skin test in record.
- Use disposable __ml syringe fitted with a ___ ga needle.
- 1ml, 25ga
- 5tu = __ml
- If inderation measurement falls between 2m divisions of scale, use ___ region.
- If reactors in one group of people are > ___ %, look for active case.
- A reactor of equal to or greater than __mm gets INH therapy regardless of age.
- INH dose = ___mg every day for __ months
- 300, 6
- TB non-reactor is a person with < ___mm of induration to a 5tu TB skin test
- If the person returns after 3 days but less than 10 and the inderation is 0-14mm, make an entry of ____ ____
- not read.
- If the person returns from 3-10 days and the inderation is __mm or more, treat the person as a reactor.
- In cases where TB is resistant to INH or Patient is allergic, use ______ at a ___mg dose
- Rifampin, 600
You must Login or Register to add cards