Glossary of BUMEDINST 10110.6
Other Decks By This User
- Who exersises DOD responsibilty for Nutritional Standars and Education?
- US Army Surgeon General
- What 2 nutrients do not have an established recommended dietary allowance or Dietary Refrence Intake but has an approved Military Dietary Intake established?
- Sodium & Potassium
- The Meal, Ready-to-Eat (MRE), may be consumed as the sole ration for up to how many days?
- 21 days
- The General Purpose Improved (GP-1) ration contains how many calories?
- No adjustment to energy requirements appears to be necessary for environmental temperatures between how many degrees Farenheit?
- Each meal served in a military dining facility should contain approximately how many calories?
- During periods of light to moderate activity in a temperature climate, an intake of how much fluid per 1,000 cals. expended is considered reasonable?
- 1 quart
- Approximately what percent of total calories consumed should come from foods and beverages with carbohydrate sources?
- What is the beverage of choice for preventing dehydration?
- Plain cool water or flavored cool water
- During the first few days of exposure to high altitude, the recommended daily supplement of beverage is 2-3 quarts with how many carbohydrates per quart to minimize hypohydration and altitude sickness?
- 50-100 grams
You must Login or Register to add cards