Glossary of BMR Part 8
Other Decks By This User
- Support craft designations start with what letter?
- Fixed wing aircraft are divided into how many basic parts?
- What are the three main parts of a helicopter?
- Main Motor
- Attack class planes are used in which roles?
- Nuclear Strikes
- What class of aircraft is used to gain air superiority?
- The E-2C Hawkeye belongs to what class of aircraft?
- The S-3 Viking belongs to what class of aircraft?
- What helicopter is designated for ASW use?
- SH-60B Seahawk
- What helicopter operates and tows mine countermeasures devices?
- CH-53D Sea Stallion
- Which drugs can cause the heart or arteries to burst and cause a massive coronary?
- Which drugs is abused on the pretense of weight control?
- Abuse of which types of drugs results in the appearance of alcohol intoxication, but without the odor of alcohol on the breath?
- Depressants overdoses, when taken with alcohol may result in which conditions?
- Abuse of which type of drugs may result in reocurring effects months after the drug has been taken?
- Volatile chemical abuse is usually indicated by which conditions?
- Constricted pupils
- Heat stress is caused by a combination of which factors?
- Prolonged exposure to heat stress conditions causes which medical emergencies?
- Heat Stroke
- What is the major health risk to personnel who are exposed to severe cold weather?
- Which document standardizes tag-out procedures aboard ship?
- OPNAVINST 3120.32
- Under the tag out procedures, what person has the authority to place a system off line for repairs or maintenance?
- Authorizing Officer
- How many different tags are authorized for use in identifying defective instruments or pieces of equipment?
- What means are used to control an entire tag-out procedure?
- Tag-out logs
- Which publications contain info on Navy Safety?
- OPNAVINST 5100.19
- What is the effective shelf life of the chemical-protective over-garment before and after it is removed from its protective envelope?
- 5 years; 14 days
- The chemical protective over-garment provides continous protection within a chemically contaminated environment for what maximum numbers of hours?
- 6 hours
- The M258A1 decontamination kit is used for which CBR exposures?
- Blister and nerve agents
- The electrical safety petty officer works with which officers in the performance of his duties?
- Electrical Safety Officer
- When, if ever, would the promotion prospects of a recovered alcoholic be affected?
- If misconduct or poor performance resulted from alcoholism.
You must Login or Register to add cards