Glossary of BID
Other Decks By This User
- Session 11-How To Be An Effective Spiritual Leader
- 6 "And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.
- Session 12-How Husbands Damage The Spirit Of The Marriage
- 25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her
- Session 1-How To Sure You Are A Christian
1 John 5:13
- 13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.
- Session 10-How To Tame Your Tougue
- 26 If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one's religion is useless.
- Session 7-Partners In The Business of Prayer
- 28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
- Session 2-How To Keep Your First Love
- If you love Me keep My commandments.
- Session 3-How To Discover Purpose In Live
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths
- Session 4-How To Conquer Impure Thoughts
- 8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy--meditate on these things.
- Session 8-How To Understand Adversity
- 33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
- Session 5-How To Conquer Destructive Habits
1 Corinthians 10:13
- 13No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
- Session 6-How To Meditate On Scriptures
- 11 Your word I have hidden in my
heart, that I might not sin against You.
- Session 9-How To Benifit From Your Problems
- 5 "My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the LORD loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives."
You must Login or Register to add cards