Glossary of Art Cards
Other Decks By This User
- Aspect of art dealing with different frequencies of reflecting light.
- A three-dimensional area.
- A mark that is expressive, shows direction, or makes an outline.
- A specific 2-dimensional area.
- The distance of area between, around, above, below, or within things.
- A feeling of stability or equilibrium
- Selecting an area of the design that is to be given more importance.
- Movement made my repeating an element.
- The quality of wholeness.
- Slight differences among similar things.
- Monet's media and time period?
- Oil paint and Early Modern
- Van Gogh's Time Period?
- Early Modern
- Picasso's media?
- most, specifically oil paint.
- Butterfield's style and title?
- Sculpture and "Restrained"
- Kahlo's title?
- El Venadito
- Da Vinci's style?
- Realism; observations from life.
- Lawrence's style, media, and title?
- Narrative, Paint (Gouache and Tempera), and Migration of the Negro
- Benton's Style, Title, and Time Period?
- Narrative Cartoon like Distortions, Cradling Wheat, and Regionalist Movement.
You must Login or Register to add cards