Glossary of Art 76 Midterm at Drake
Other Decks By This User
- The Very Rich Hours of the Duke of Berry, MAY
- The Limbourg Brothers, early 1400s, International Style
- Well of Moses
- Sluter, early 1400s, Dijon, France, International Style
- Merode Altarpiece
(Annunciation in the middle)
- Master of Flemalle, early 1400s, 15th Century North
- Giovanni Arnolfini and His Bride
- Jan van Eyck, mid-1400s, 15th Century North
- Rogier van der Weyden, mid1400s, 15th Century North
- Sant' Andrea
- Alberti, late 1400s, Mantua, Early Ren.
- Four Crowned Saints
- di Banco, early 1400s, Florence, Early Ren.
- Holy Trinity
- Masaccio, early 1400s, Florence, Early Ren.
- Plan for St. Peter's
- Bramante, early 1500s, Rome, High Ren.
- David (marble)
- Michelangelo, early 1500s, High Ren.
- Virgin of the Rocks
- Leonardo, late 1400s, High Ren.
- School of Athens
- Raphael, early 1500s, Vatican, Rome, High Ren.
- Madonna of the Pesaro Family
- Titian, early 1500s, Venice, Ven. Ren.
- Christ in the House of Levi
- Veronese, late 1500s, Ven. Ren.
- Caravaggio, Italian Baroque, early 1600s, Rome
- Judith and Maidservant with the Head of Holofernes
- Artemisa Gentileschi, Italian Baroque, early 1600s
- Saint Charles of the Four Fountains
- Borromini, Italian Baroque, mid-1600s, Rome
- Ecstasy of St. Theresa
- Bernini, Italian Baroque, mid-1600s, Rome
- Maids of Honor
- Velazquez, Spanish Baroque, mid-1600s
- Raising of the Cross
- Rubens, Flemish Baroque, Antwerp Cathedral, early 1600s
- The Letter
- Vermeer, Dutch Baroque, mid-1600s
- View of Haarlem
- Van Ruisdael, Dutch Baroque, late 1600s
- Self-portrait (Rembrandt)
- Rembrandt, Dutch Baroque, mid-1600s
- Palace and Gardens of Versailles
- Le Vau et al, French Baroque, late 1600s, Versailles, France
- Hall of Mirrors
- in the Palace of Versailles
- Et in Arcadia Ego
- Poussin, French Baroque, mid-1600s
You must Login or Register to add cards