Glossary of Answers from Qbank Respiratory
Other Decks By This User
- Non-necrotizing granulomas in an individual in whom infection and pneumoconiosis has been ruled out
- "heart failure cells"? Can also be seen in which other condition besides CHF?
- Hemosiderin-laden macrophages - increased pulmonary capillary pressure due to CHF causes tiny hemorrhages, and macs phagocytize the dead RBCs.
Also seen in Goodpasture syndrome
- Which form of lung cancer is most specifically associated with lung scarring related to old granulomatous disease?
- Diffuse alveolar damage is aka...? Most characteristic histological hallmark?
- ARDS...Hyaline membrane formation within the alveolar cavities
- Desquamative interstitial pneumonitis is related to which process?
- Idiopathic interstitial fibrosis
- Nasopharyngeal carcinoma is often associated with which virus?
- Lancet-shaped gram-positive cocci in pairs
- Strep pneumo
- Proteinaceous granular precipitate in lungs...?
- Edema fluid
- Silver stain demonstrates roughly spherical cysts with sharply outlined walls in alveoli...?
You must Login or Register to add cards