Glossary of Anatomy and Physiology I - Chapter
Created by slippman
- What is a Compound?
- 2 or more elements joined
- -ion or molecule with an unpaired electron in its outermost shell
-they willingly join to things in your body
- Why is this important?
- They oxidize(bind) compounds in your body, making them harmful
- Name the Chemical Bonds
- Covalent Bond
- sharing electrons
- ionic bonds
- electrons are gained or lost
- hydrogen bond
- attraction between a positive charge and negative charge
You must Login or Register to add cards