Glossary of Anatomy Terminology
Other Decks By This User
- The left hand and the right foot are ? to each other.
- The kidney is ? to the skin.
- In anatomical position the little finger is ? to the thumb.
- When erect the ? surface of the foot is on the ground.
- The skin is ? to the bone.
- The right hand and the right foot are ? to each other.
- The face is on the ? surface of the head.
- The heart is an ? organ.
- The testes are ? organs.
- The upper limbs are ? .
- The back of the head is on the ? surface of the body.
- The diaphragm lies ? to the heart.
- The spleen is an ? organ.
- In pronation the ? surface of the hand is turned posterior.
- The hip is ? to the umbilicus.
You must Login or Register to add cards