Glossary of Anatomy II
Other Decks By This User
- supplies the hard palate
- greater palatine artery
- innervates the hard palate
- greater palatine and nasopalatine nerves
- supplies the soft palate
- greater and lesser palatine arteries (maxillary), ascending palatine artery (facial), and palatine branch of ascending pharyngeal artery
- lesion that deviates the uvula to the opposite side
- vagus nerve
- site of origin of embryonic thyroglossal duct
- foramen cecum
- innervation of vallate papillae (front of sulcus terminalis)
- glossopharyngeal nerve
- extrinsic & intrinsic innervation of the tongue (except for the palatoglossus)
- hypoglossal n.
- palatoglossus innervation
- vagus n.
- lesion that deviates the tongue toward the injured side
- hypoglossal nerve
- general sensory innervation of anterior 2/3 of the tongue
- lingual n.
- taste sensation of the tongue
- chorda tympani
- general and taste innervation of posterior 1/3 of the tongue
- glossopharyngeal n.
- retracts and elevates tongue
- depresses and retracts tongue
- protrudes and depresses tongue
- elevates tongue
- deciduous teeth distribution:
- 2 incisors, 1 canine, 2 molars in each quadrant (20 total)
- permanent teeth distribution:
- 2 incisors, 1 canine, 2 premolars, 3 molars in each quadrant (32 total)
- innervation of maxillary teeth
- anterior, middle, and posterior superior branches of maxillary n.
- innervation of mandibular teeth
- inferior alveolar branch of mandibular n.
- pain referred to the ear caused by a mandibular teeth abcess or infection irritates what nerve?
- symptoms of sinusitis w/ toothache is caused by irritation of what nerve?
- maxillary n.
You must Login or Register to add cards