Glossary of Analogy Words
Other Decks By This User
- A meeting, date, agreement or engagement; usually romantic
A secret romantic meeting
- To move in a quick, busy manner.
A gathering of material - usually at the back of a woman's skirt below the waist.
- Marked by imagination, initiative, and readingess to undertake new projects.
Having a strong desire for success or achievement.
- A very slow moving animal that lives in trees.
Not liking to work; laziness.
- A person given power or authority to act for others.
Transfer power or responsibilities to someone else.
- Of or having to do with cooking or the kitchen.
- A very wealthy, powerful or influential person; especially in business.
- To give in and do something you really want to do (like eat 6 chocolate bars).
To engage or take part in something - esp. somthing good or fun.
- Delicious, pleasant, attractive
Extremely pleasing to the sense of taste.
- Stand still, exist in a changeless situation.
- A person from one's own country.
- To make into a whole by bringing all parts together.
To open to people of all races or ethnic groups.
- A beginner, someone new to an activity
- A formal meeting or assembly.
A custom that everyone in a group follows.
- Gentleness, mild character
Medical term meaning harmless
- Wishing harm to others; having a harmful influence.
- A fellow member of a profession, staff or academic faculty
A work associate
- To read or examine typically with great care
To leaf through something/not look carefully
- Of or relating to barbering or being a barber
- Charming; often in a childlike way.
- A laborer; someone forced to do menial work.
- To gather things together.
To put together materials from different sources.
- Lying asleep or as if asleep; temporarily inactive.
- To chew or to grind together into a pulp
- A regular customer.
Someone that supports, protects, or champions something.
You must Login or Register to add cards