Glossary of American Government Chapters 5 and 6 Test
Other Decks By This User
- How long is a Congressional term?
- 2 Years
- How many members are in the House of Representatives?
- How long is the term of a Representative?
- 2 Years
- How many districts does South Dakota have?
- What is gerrymandering?
- Drawing district lines and cheat. Albridge Gerry (Mass.) started it.
- What is "Cracking and Packing?"
- Packing)- Put all your representation into 1 district. (ie: All republicans in 1 district; Add democrats in the rest.)(Cracking) Putting all the opposition into separate districts so they don’t have a chance at winning.
- List 2 qualifications of being the Senate.
- One must be a state citizen for 9 years and must be at least 30 years old.
- What is a censure?
- A vote of formal disapproval.
- What are 4 of the 6 purposes for leadership in the House?
- Organize parties and communitcating with the president.
- What do the Majority and Minority whips do?
- Make sure people will be there to vote. They do all the behind the scenes work.
You must Login or Register to add cards