Glossary of Amazing Grace
Other Decks By This User
- to travel across or through in order to discover or search for something.
We explored the jungle in hope of finding the ancient city.
- a journey or activity that is dangerous or exciting.
Sailing around the world alone would be quite an adventure.
The first time I rode a horse was a big adventure.
- one who spends time with another or others.
She was my childhood companion.
- a large amount of money or wealth.
She made her fortune buying and selling land.
- to try out for a role or position by performing.
My sister auditioned for the part of Cinderella.
- a soft, quiet way of speaking.
I heard whispers next to me in the library.
- a female ballet dancer
- the top or leading part of an animal body.
- Magic is the skill of performing illusions and tricks that amaze people.
People who perform magic are called magicians.
- ballerinas sometimes wear tutus when they dance.
- a form of dance that uses exact, graceful movements.
- to pick one or more from a group.
- to be told about; learn.
- fairy tale
- a fictitious, sometimes incredible, imaginative story, often involving giants, ogres, elves, or other magical creatures and characters.
You must Login or Register to add cards