Glossary of Alecia Set 2
Other Decks By This User
- understanding information and reaching a conclusion to solve problems.
- decision making
- locating and identifying information
- information gathering
- coordinating movements of the fingers.
- finger dexterity
- listening to what people are saying and asking questions.
- accepting change and variety in the workplace.
- coordinating movements of two or more imbs together
- motor coordination
- teaching, guiding, or motivating others.
- coordinating movements of the hand, arm, and hand or both hands
- manual dexterity
- a voiding unethical behavior and being honest.
- using mathmatical methods to understand and slove poblems.
- math reasoning
- correctly followong a given set of rules to complete a task.
- follow up procedures
- taking on new responsibilities and challenges.
- effectively using resources
- accepting the long term outcome of decisions
- impact responsibility
- judging the success or progress of an idea, work, activity, or project.
- aproximately distances, quantities, time, costs, resources, or materials.
- setting up equipment machines, or structures, to meet specifications.
- working with little or no supervision
- independent work
- working in a potentially dangerous conditions.
- hazards tolerance
- checking and evaluating equipment, structures, and products.
You must Login or Register to add cards