Glossary of Advancement 2
Other Decks By This User
- What three areas do you look at when assesing a worker's performance?
- What is the EDVR?
- A computer printout of the number of the number of personel in each rate aboard the command.
- What information the Equipment Deficiency Log (EDL) contain?
Problem or Deficiency
- What is the Annual Employment Schedule?
- A list of planned operations assist visits, inspections and porst of call for the fiscal year.
- What elements should you consider when seeting goals for task completion?
- Time restraints
Work Center Manning
Command's Op Schedule
Other Departments Involved
Availability of tools/supply
- What are three methods of counseling?
- Letter of instruction/command counseling sheet.
Poss/Neg remarks on eval.
- Are counseling sheets and letters of Instruction added to the member's service jacket?
- When should you provide negative counseling via a page 13?
- When all other forms of counseling has been exhausted.
- What two methods of inout can lead to changes?
- What is a verbal input used for?
- Matters such as muster times, changes in work hours or other modifications required to accomplish goals.
- What is Written Input used for?
- Improving the command as a whole.
- What are types of recognition that can be given?
- Sailor of the Year/Quarter
Letter of Appreciation
Letter of Comendation
Navy Achievement Medal
- What two categories does authority fall into?
- General and Organizational
- What is organizational authority?
- Where individuals have organizational authority to fulfill their duties and responsibilities by virtue of their assignment.
- What is general authority?
- Individuals have authority to fulfill duties based on their positions in the Navy.
- What is one of the biggest responsibilities the Navy entrusts to you?
- Which must the CO, OIC, or person acting in either position sign personally.
- Those that Establish policy
Those that change commands mission
Aspects of military justice
Required by law and regulation
- What are the types of addresses used in message traffic.
- What are the types of message precedences?
- What is a Routine message used for and what is it's designator?
- All types of traffic that justify electrical transmission. R
- What is a Priority message and what is it's designator?
- Messages that furnish essential information.
- What is an Immediate message used for and what is it's designator?
- Messages with information that gravely affects the national forces.
- What is a Flash message used for and what is its precedence?
- Extreme urgency or initial enemy contact or operational combat.
- What is minimize and when is it used.
- Minimize is used when message traffic is to be restricted to essential traffic only.
- What is an endorsement?
- A brief form of a naval letter on which an official recommends, action or makes comments, forwards a letter.
- What should you include when filing paperwork?
- Incoming document.
Copy of the outgoing correspondence.
Any essential supporting document.
You must Login or Register to add cards